Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Nurses I Have Loved

Post-debate TV cart

To borrow a phrase from Red, "Look how lucky I am! Take a picture!" Giovanna's pumpkin bread and Jenn's leg massage making me pinch myself.

Vanna and Jim braved DC driving to come visit. And so nice it was! They sent me all the best cards...

G & Nzingha & Jenn too.

Jenn and I watched some Women Make Movies screeners, this was THE WOMEN'S KINGDOM, I think.

Jenn cleaned my whole house before she left!

After the bandages came off- lookin' good!

When Aaron arrived, my camera got somehow pink for a while.

He took me for glorious late night walks...

and played wonderful music for Jackie, Robyn and me! A neighbor from next door even came over to tell us we needed to keep it down, but that our harmonizing group-sing of "Brown Eyed Girl, "sounds really good."

Robyn did ALL my laundry, dude! And look how BEAUTIFULLY folded everything is! So spoiled I am...

Heavenly Prudence and her heavenly tapanade. Chopped by hand!

And Pru's DELICIOUS curry meal, with Nurses Robyn and Rowan.

Pru!

Morgan came over from next door, she has the YUMMIEST belly.

Serious scrabble with Sara Varon.

She kicked my ass, actually.

No comments: